- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us;
- through any third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising are integrated through our website, or include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third-party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website; or
- our affiliates, subsidiaries, investors or others with whom we do business.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website, and to cease interactions with us. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, without notice to you (see below Changes to Our Policy). Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We collect, or may collect, several types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We refer to this information collectively as “Personal Data” in this Policy.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect Personal Data directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website and from third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website provided by you may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including for recruiting or job application purposes. This includes any requests for services or information that are sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or any other general email address (“Redesign General Email Addresses”). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us at a Redesign General Email Address; and
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete, including in connection with recruiting or job application purposes.
We may also collect information about you, including Personal Data, automatically. The information we collect automatically may include personally identifiable information or we may maintain it or associate it with personally identifiable information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, at our discretion:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, used those screens, or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Google Adwords. We may also use Google AdWords or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity.
As of the date of this Policy, the Website uses only Google Analytics, and no other technologies that automatically collect data.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Website and its contents to you;
- to communicate with you, if and as necessary;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts or agreements entered into between you and us;
- to enforce our rights arising from contracts or our intellectual property rights;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our contractors and third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other corporate transaction, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form, such as a sale or transfer of some of all of our assets, or a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding;
- to affiliates and third parties for their commercial purposes;
- to enforce or apply our and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others (including without limitation exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
- to enforce our rights;
- to resolve any potential fraud or perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to us by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by us;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it;
- for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Links To Other Websites
Do Not Track Signals
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such signal is broadcast or received.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in your operating system.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under some circumstances, California law may provide you with the right to obtain a list of third parties (if any) that we provide your Personal Data to for their own direct marketing purposes.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Website that are California residents and who provide Personal Data in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Data and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Data with for the preceding calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2021 will receive information regarding such activities in 2020). We will honor applicable requests within the state-mandated timeframes. To make such a request, please send an email by using the Contact Information below.
Individuals Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from an individual under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from an individual under 18, please contact us using the contact information listed below.
We may change this Policy at any time. We will post any changes we make to our Policy on this page, and accompany such changes with an update to the “Last Revised” date set out below. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, if applicable, and for periodically visiting our Website and reviewing this Policy to check for any changes. Updates to this Policy may materially change how we treat your Personal Data, and we recommend revisiting this Policy at a cadence that is comfortable for you.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
Last Revised: March 22, 2021